Friday, July 15, 2011

I need to start taking beautiful photos

I need more pictures. Indeed I do. At the blogger shindig there were so many beautiful camera's. It made me salivate. I don't know that much about camera's. I had my dad's old manual years ago and for a 12 year old I was good. Really. But it broke down and with all this digital-ness it is so easy to go automatic. I am going to make it a goal to learn to use my current camera properly. I got it for my birthday from Brian a few years ago and it really nice. Its a Kodak easyshare (I think).

It really helped for my MSc. I took pictures like this:


I was impressed with myself...

Anyway, I was looking for a photo for my twitter profile pic (yes, I joined the modern age finally) and I realised I don't have one picture of myself that is not a.) years old b.) with Brian or Savanah. Sheesh. I am a person on my own dammit! I need to fall in love with photos again.

1 comment:

Caz said...

what's your twitter name :)
i'm @thecaz
x