Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Madiba!


How do truly great people manage to be great? I always wonder...is it fate or personality or courage or the fact that if they don't no one else will? I feel very small at the moment- all my moaning about a stolen purse. In the big picture it doesn't matter. I hadn't quite decided what to do for my 67 minutes when I started this post but I just had an AWESOME idea. I love lists so I am going to make a list of 67 things I am going to do in dedication of all the hard work Madiba did in his 67 years of activism. I will finish it before next year and then start again. I love this idea!

Now I have to think of things that need to be done! Ideas anyone?

2 comments:

Mariella said...

I like this idea...I may just join you in it! :)

Fiona said...

What a great idea!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your list when you are done.