Thursday, July 21, 2011

26 things to do before I am 27

Saw this on Tash's blog so I am jumping on the bandwagon, mainly because I love lists and also because its like a month to my birthday so...why not!

1.) Get my hair cut
2.) Buy some new make up.
3.) Finish all my pre-induction reading
4.) Lose 20 kg's (okay so that may be a little far fetched- so maybe go on a diet)
5.) Pack up my office
6.) Go to my first gynae appointment without crying and/or cancelling (you wouldn't say I was 26, right?)
7.) Finish my MSc. corrections
8.) Book my Urban bootcamp month of pain and torture
9.) Get a student loan for my brother, Ryan
10) Pick up some books from the herbarium
11) Finally meet up with a friend so I can get my favourite book in the world back from her
12) Throw out all the stupid files of BSc. undergrad subjects that are taking up space in my tiny apartment
13) Go out for drinks on the weekend more often
14) Go horse riding
15) Change medical aids
16) Change banks
17) Have a hissy fit at ABSA to get my R1000 back
18) See my psychiatrist and renew my script
19) Turn the mattress over
20) Vacuum under the bed and couch
21) Organise a group of people to go eat sushi with (I am craving sushi!)
22) Take Sav (my sister) and Cas (Brian's sister) to watch Harry Potter
23) Defrost the fridge
24) Straighten my hair and leave it down more often
25) Go for walks on the weekend
26) Be talkative and friendly at my new job!!!

1 comment:

Wenchy said...

I wish I was 27 again!