Friday, July 1, 2011

From my sister (because she loves me)

Is this not the sweetest, most gorgeous message? With the networks down I didn't get her smses which made her worry. Really. I couldn't love her anymore than I do.


"Dear my awesomest of sisters :)

I'm doing that thing where I stress about you to the extent that I cannot take my afternoon nap :O now that's bad...
I wanted to tell you I don't know when I can come to your house cause saturday is erin grants sleepover so that will count sunday out as well and I don't know when it starts or anything. I didn't know if I was gonna see you before you go with big b..

Please phone
Really am stressing now that you haven't

Love you:)"

2 comments:

Fiona said...

It's awesome to be loved and worried about. Your sister sounds great!!!

Nicci said...

Awwwwww ♥