Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random facts

Here's a random fact about me:

.1) I absolutely love singing along to songs but sadly I NEVER know the right words. So I make up my own. And then embarrass myself in front of people I don't know. Hmmm.

2.) My boyfriend says I have weird feet because they are really bony. I usually throw something at him when he says things like that. He just laughs because I usually miss.

3.) I have disclocated my knee over 30 times. The one time I was at Billy the bums and I twisted around and disclocated it- the problem being that I reached out to grab something and the only thing around was the strange dude's ass. So I grabbed it. And he looked at me like I was a (drunken) freak and walked away (quickly). Which was not very nice seeing I was not drunk and actually did need someone to help me up.

4.) I am a day dreamer. I make up these elaborate stories in my head. I once hooked up with someone, imagined the whole relationship, the break up and my intense sadness at breaking up all while walking home from school. The funny part- I was 15 and I was thinking of Prince William. No one can accuse me of a lack of imagination.

5.) The first time I went to a club I was 17 (gasp). I went to 'The Doors' in Edenvale (because they didn't check IDs) to watch Tweak (remember them?) and Perez. Yip, Tweak played at 'The Doors'. It was so much fun.

So tell me something random about you? You know you want to :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Tweak and Perez! Those were my days of going to Woodstock and watching the up and coming SA bands ~ good memories :)

My something random for today would be that it's my hubby's birthday on Saturday and we are going to see Dr Victor and the rasta rebels at Rhapsody's on Saturday night! Looking forward to it...

Helen said...

I remember them! I loved Tweak but somehow never saw Perez live even though I had their CD...

Nes said...

Their gig at the Doors was their last. I know because I was sooo annoyed. Sat with a friend who was having boy drama. She then got drunk and made out with a guy who was (I think) hitting on me. And I missed watching them properly for that. Sigh.

Nes said...

@Rememberwhen: you always do the coolest things are weekends. Enjoy Saturday! :)

Anonymous said...

That's 5 of 7 facts you can list in your acceptance speech of the blog award I nominated you for :P

Tamara said...

My hubby does no. 1 as well.It's so funny :-)

And I'm a daydreamer too. I reckon it's a good thing - at least we can entertain ourselves when there's nothing going on!

Random fact about me... I hate sneezing. I can't stand the feeling or even the sound of someone else sneezing. Dunno why. Sucks that I hate it though - I'm married to a man with hectic allergies who sneezes A LOT.

Anonymous said...

Number 4 made me lols.

And I also remember Tweak - circa Woodstock 4, ah, those were the days!! :D

Random fact about me: I am addicted to lipice. The proper Vaseline lip ice. I am also addicted to Supernatural (this you already know). I know (and have) all the songs of all the seasons so far, and I can quote most of the episodes and put them in order if you were to ask me.

I know right?