Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Family Album

I brought my external hardrive to work today and I found all these photo's that my mom asked me to back up for her. Most of them have been scanned so they are not the best quality but they are worth so much to me.

My Dad's parents: Olive and Stanley

My Mom's parents: Alice and Carlos

My Parents and my aunt and uncle

My Dad, Roy

My Mom, Isabel (in the middle- my aunt and uncle or either side)

Me: Yes, I was that chubby!
Rus: he was as naughty as he looked (now taking on the world!)
Ryan: He was quite sick when he was little so he doesn't look as naughty as he was...

Sav: Isn't she beautiful?

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Ahhh... old family photos are awesome. So glad you'vescanned and backed up - something I must still do.

Fiona said...

I love looking through old family photo's!

Sav is beautiful. That's a really lovely photo :)

Fiona said...

I love looking through old family photo's!

Sav is beautiful. That's a really lovely photo :)

Helen said...

I'm sad my mother got hold of all the old photos and scrapbooked them to death before i got a chance to scan and save. i do have a couple that i hid away though.

Where is the studio one of you? It's hard to see you in that picture (totally adorable though!)

Nes said...

My mom is crazy about making sure she has back ups of photos. So she did these - I just have some on my external (which explains why there isn't a studio one). If I find one I will put it on. :)