Thursday, June 23, 2011

Depression

is awfully cruel. I have been thinking about it a lot today. I am very worried about my friend. I can see her being dragged down; I can see what it has done to her. Its unfair that it is not really acknowledged as a disease. I still think people are uncomfortable about discussing it. Its just such a lonely and painful thing and you need support but at the same time that support can't really help you. I am not feeling sad for myself. I am just thinking of all the millions that feel sad today.


"Pain of mind is worse than pain of body."

2 comments:

po said...

I hate it too and I hate the way people react to it and judge it. It is a disease. I think when people separate soul and body, thoughts and physical body, they are misunderstanding. Thoughts are the result of chemical processes, and they can go wrong, just like a liver. I wish people would realise that :(

Fiona said...

I've seen my mother in law battle with it for years. It's a cruel disease :(