Thursday, March 24, 2011

I got a badge. A 'stylish blogger' badge. Yay!

Okay, it was a pity badge from Helen (the awesomest) and its so pretty!

Look:
stylish

Apparently that means 7 things about me and people to give it to. Hmmm.

So, stuff about me:
  1. I talk to my trees- I really do. I also name them :)
  2. I love musicals. I think it was a cruel joke by the universe that I cant a.) sing, b.) dance, and c.) act but I really would love to.
  3. Random fact: Do you know that they said that Fred Astaire couldn't sing, dance or act??? So maybe there is hope for me? Ummm., probably not. Also Judy Garlands real name is Francis Gump. How awful? That was the million rand question in "Who wants to be a Millionaire' once and I was so proud I knew it.
  4. I can't see my desk- its currently covered by papers. I am so messy!
  5. The sound of a car reversing makes me happy because it reminds me of childhood holidays at the Kruger.
  6. I love Twilight and Vampire diaries (I know, they are both awful but still I love them) so don't be a hater.
  7. I have currently been listening to Snow Patrol in my car for about a year (with some occassional Goo Goo Dolls and Twilight soundtracks). This is not because I have to, I just seem to find repitition comforting. 
And honestly, there are only 3 followers of this blog so all of you have to take it. And anyone who feels stylish- ever...

2 comments:

Helen said...

it's not a pity-badge, you are awesome and stylish! I just forced it on you because you weren't going to take it otherwise. And it lookos so pretty over on the sidebar!

Nes said...

Okay, I'll take that! :)