Monday, March 7, 2011

I was so annoyed!!!

Stupid car dealerships close at 12pm on a SATURDAY and at 5pm during the week. And yes, I understand that they are human too but when are people WITH JOBS supposed to look at cars???? And how can they add insult to injury with stupid adds about 'people never seeing their family'???

So anyway, I am thinking of getting a Chevrolet Aveo sedan.



What do you guys think??? I want something that is:
  1. reliable
  2. can overtake a truck on the highway
  3. can survive a trip to CT
  4. that I can afford
I've had, Eugene, my little Kia Picanto for 5 years now and the residual needs to be paid so it seems like a good idea to trade in but its all so confusing. And I was working on my Masters and so only think about this weekend (and everywhere was closed) and I have to have it all done by the end of the month. Being a grown up sucks.

Hrrumph!

1 comment:

EEbEE said...

NO! get a Honda Jazz, the new one.

That Aveo looks terrific but build quality on Chevrolet is quite shoddy and cheap (especially interiors).