Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the blanks Friday




1.       The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is...ummm....ellipses and...ummm. Also I tell people they are weird. And call them people.

2.      My best friend is  my boyfriend

3.        A quirky thing about me is   that I love old MGM movies. I can quote lines from 'Singing in the Rain" and also I reread L.M. Montgomery when I am sad or stressed.

4.      This weekend I  am going to go looking at cars. I need to trade by the end of the month so...I am also going to watch TV programmes that have been piling up on the PVR for the last few months. It’s the 1st weekend since I handed my Masters in!

5.       Something that worries me is   pretty much everything. I hate lack of control and that something can happen to someone you love and you can't stop it. It makes me really upset.

6.       On my night stand you would find a picture of my sister, some books, a glass of water and medication

7.        Today I am thankful for  the fact that it is friday and my boyfriend is coming home :)


No comments: