Friday, March 4, 2011

My sister is the awesomest!

My sister is 13. And she is full blown awesome. Like "Awesome" in "Chuck"...she is that awesome.


She came over to stay for the last two days and we watched 'Desperate Housewives" and ate chocolate. I drove her to school listening to "Green Day" (her choice) and apparently the only band better than 'The script' is '30 seconds to Mars'. How lucky am I to have a sister who is not chronically in love with bieber???





The Awesomest Sister in the World
She has other wonderful traits too (besides her music choice). She is sooooo funny. And as my brother says "she knows how to pack a punch". Thats what happens when you grow up with 2 older up brothers! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yES, yES! I am awesome!! sincerely savanah!! aka sav aka poisen! love you my bestest and only sis :P :P