Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I stress too much

Sheesh, its been a tiring few weeks. Work is hectic and I feel in some ways that I am not coping which is bad because I am the 'qualified and experienced' one so my desk should NOT look like a bomb had hit it. My work is weird in that its stressful because of the admin but really difficult at all. I mean, I have so much to do and I don't even know most of my students because I have so many and there are these things I am supposed to do and I have to mark and show people how to use a computer in between it all. But there is no evil boss or huge deadlines. I think I was less stressed at my last job which has the WORST boss in history (Prada- more about him another time).

Also the car has been a nightmare...but once again, only because I stress too much not because its been difficult. My friend, Rob gave me a contact at GM Randburg and he has been  awesome so I should be able to pick up my new Chev Aveo tomorrow. So why am I not jumping up and down in excitement???

Because I am weird!

These are the things that are worrying me:
  1. I feel guilty (yes GUILTY) for trading in my Kia (Eugene)- thats what happens when you name your car! I am such a freak
  2. I am still worried about the payments which I have checked a hundred times and yes, I can afford but still "what ifs" keep running through my mind. Maybe I should keep Eugene but then I think that Eugene needs new tyres and is making weird noises and I will stay have to pay for TWO years so I decide that the Chev is a good idea...and round in circles we go...
  3. Insurance. Insurance sucks. There is a R300 difference because the car will no longer be in my dad's name.
  4. I just had to stop writing this because I forgot I had a workshop. How unprofessional is that?
  5. My desk
  6. Exam day because the computers never work
Hmmm...writing it out didn't really calm me. Better get the exam list ready. Sigh.

1 comment:

Helen said...

You bought a car? Yay! Will have to see it soon!