Friday, March 11, 2011

For Sarah, with love


My friend, Sarah is in Sapporo, Japan. So 8.9 earthquake and tsunami. Not fun. According to facebook she is sitting with her emergency kit of passport, energy bars and jerseys. And I am so worried about her. So thinking of her and everyone else in Japan.


Earthquake-triggered tsumanis sweep shores along Iwanuma in northern Japan.

It's pretty scary...

So I am just thinking of some of the cool wits fun times. These are memories that make me smile whenever I think of them. And if Sarah gets over her blogspot unhappiness (and has access to internet) then I hope these pics make her smile too. We had lots of good times. And when I visit her and her boy in Japan then we will have tons of good times!!! And then I can add to the photos. Yay for more fun times :)

Sarah took these shots: she is an awesome photographer and I love this happy-go lucky shot of me, Sarah and my boyfriend.

Sarah and our wits friends toilet-papered Eebee's desk for his birthday. It was so fun!!!

Laura and I at Sarah's 21st birthday party :)

Our friend, Luke studies Chimps at the zoo (seriously, he does). We all went to the zoo and Sarah, the photographer, was shooting as usual.

Me and Brian at Sarah's farewell braai at her uncle David's place.

My 21st- Sarah hates this pic (sorry but I love it!!!)

So, Sarah if you see this post (please read my blog!), hope it makes you smile. Love you lots because you are awesome and I know that its been scary but I know we all love you!

No comments: