Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So its back to work now

After 11 wonderful carefree days, it back to work for me. I am currently very tired and grouchy and very non productive. The idea that I will likely have to work for the next 35 years is very saddening but in a country with so much unemployment I shouldn't really complain. Although obviously I am.

In an effort to cheer myself up, here is a list of cool things from the holidays.

1.) 11 days with Brian
2.) Sleeping till 9am. Pure bliss.
3.) Learning about Plasma engines from Brian's cousin, Trev
4.) Watching the Royal wedding while exchanging smses about Williams hair with Sarah
5.) Watching reruns of the wedding with my sister
6.) Chocolate
7.) Reading chick lit books
8.) Planting flowers in my garden
9.) Being totally lazy
10.)My new electric blanket



Awww! Sweet :)

p.s. I cant resist...I spent many of my formative years planning on being the princess ;)

2 comments:

Helen said...

So did I, until I realised how much time I would have to spend wearing dresses. and that William looks more and more like his father every day.

Nes said...

I know...its so sad. He was so cute. Sigh. At least Harry still has hair ;)