Monday, May 23, 2011

A List Of My Favourites

Thanks to Angel

Problem being that I am really bad at chosing favourites. Ah, well. I'll give it a shot :)

Favourite Song – Wonderwall - Oasis

Favourite Shop – Woolies :)

Favourite chocolate – Dark lindt chocolate

Favourite cookies – Don't really eat cookies- but I love chocolate muffins (from Woolworths)

Favourite food – Fresh bread, prawns, cheese sauce, avocado, chips, tzatsiki, soup...lots and lots

Favourite meal that I make – macaroni cheese!

Favourite flower – I like trees more. I have two indoor trees - I have even named them :)

Favourite colour to wear – I wear a lot of brown and beige but I think I look pretty in pink.

Favourite shoes – my R20 plastic slops from the side of the road, Durban

Favourite drink – Totally addicted to coke. But I also love Amarula and Caramel vodka if we are talking alcoholic ;)

Favourite lens – I love taking photos but I am not a whizz- I just use my digital camera so I have no idea

Favourite place to walk… – Tsitsikamma

Favourite place to take the kids –Hmmm, don't have kids but I would if I did I would love to take them to the park. I loved going to the park. I wonder if its too dangerous now?

Favourite coffee for every day at home – Nescafe

Favourite coffee shop – Kinda ambivalent on this

Favourite pizza place – Roman's pizza (probably because I live right next to one) but basically anything other than Debonairs!

Favourite place to take photos – At family get togethers - it annoys people!

Favourite place for holidays – Tie between Tsitsikamma and the Kruger

Favourite yoghurt – Woolworth's fruit medley

Favourite man – Brian

Favourite iPhone app – ummm...I dont have a new fangled phone ;)

Favourite website – Sadly, probably facebook

So anyway, now you know! Feel free to do this one too if the fancy takes you!

No comments: