Thursday, May 26, 2011

Absolutely love this

From skinny bitches


And I was thinking of my boy and it made me happy because although he doesn't love musicals, he will watch them with me and he does let the bath water out and he doesn't cheat and treats me like a disney princess. He also listens to me and makes my life easier in a 100 million ways. He is the person I want to call when I get good news or bad news because either way, he will make it better and if that is not a fairytale then I don't know what is.

I apologise for the mushiness of this post but well, sometimes its necessary to shout it from the rooftops (or at least blog it to the cyberworld).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to pop over to 'holla' at a fellow SPN fan, it's actually a little unhealthy - how much I love the show. It's always fun to find other SPN fans though - there are so few of us (OH THE HORROR!!).

I will come back to check out your blog the way it deserves when I have time - I'm on my way out the door.

<3

Nes said...

Haha! Yay for SPN :)

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful when you can find someone to love, and who loves you, like that.

I've been with Jaco for years and years but he's still my favourite person in the world. :)