Thursday, August 11, 2011

One hundred posts!

Wow! Its my 100th post today. Yay! I am writing this in bed, waiting to skype with Brian and Savanah is watching Glee in the lounge. Its been a good day. I am tired but good tired. And tomorrow is FRIDAY! That makes me happy.

By the way, I just love Glee. Seriously, Savanah and cried ourselves through episode 3. It must have been quite a funny sight - both of us, on opposite ends of the couch, holding hands with tears running down our cheeks. But it was good crying. Some things are just so beautiful.

Like this.



I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a 100 posts! :D

Fiona said...

Well done on your 100 posts!
How is the new job going?

Tamara said...

I have had Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head for two weeks since I watched the final episode of season one. I love Glee, but seriously... I need a new song now!

Will just have to rent out the first disc of series two :-)