Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I was brave today

I am embarrased to admit this but I am 26 years old and today I visited a gynaecologist for the first time today. The FIRST time. I can’t believe I have managed to put it off for so long but at least I have managed to get there. Apparently, I have a beauitiful uterus (whatever that means?)

I am also very sad because I found out today that I am 5kgs more than I thought Iwas which means I have about 20kgs to lose and I don’t know where to start. I don’t really eat much so it confuses me.

Hmmm…so in other news I got a new laptop. Brian got it for my birthday (well, a month early) so I am very lucky and very spoilt and I am so enjoying having a computer that is not failing all the time.



3 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on being brave.
Gynae appointments are the worst !

Fiona said...

I haven't been back to my gynae since Zoe's birth...I didn't even go for my six week checkup. I know it's nothing to be proud of :(

Enjoy your new laptop!

Fiona said...

I haven't been back to my gynae since Zoe's birth...I didn't even go for my six week checkup. I know it's nothing to be proud of :(

Enjoy your new laptop!