Monday, April 11, 2011

Sometimes its the simple pleasures

On Saturday I had to work my Saturday shift and I got home in quite a mood. It was very difficult to stay annoyed at the world: when I got home Brian was doing the dishes and then he offered to go get takeout pizza for lunch. Mmnnn. While we sitting there, he said that he had pvr-ed a song I might like. Which I ADORE. It is so awesome! We sitting there watching the music video and the sun was shining and I realised looking around that I had so much to be happy about.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I LOVE mumford and sons, can't remember when I first heard of them... 10 points to Brian (to add to his 47 0000 points I know, but mine are sparkly!)

po said...

I ahve been ODing on Mumford and sons these last few days. I downloaded this song over a year ago but I only decided to get the whole album this week! What a fool, it is awesome. I am loving Blank white page.

Nes said...

I love Blank white page! I OD on every cd I buy. I just listen to it in the car- which is for 2 hrs every day! But I love the songs any way. And Helly, I will tell brian about his sparkly points ;)