Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ryan's awesome 21st!

I just have to add some pictures from last night. I had such a fun time. And I'm so proud of my little brother. It was also great to see Russel (my other brother) who flew in from Cape Town.

The theme was "Come as you were" - which caused some confusion but basically means come as someone you could have been in a past life. My brother is odd sometimes ;) Everybody dressed up and looked so gorgeous and fun. Really an awesome night. His girlfriend did so much to organise it. I am so happy that he has someone like that in his life.

Brian - he made me laugh the whole night. Wow. Awesomeness.

Ryan - An Officer and a Gentleman!


Me and my spanish dancer/assassin (she stole Brian's sheriff's gun and pretended to be an assassin all night)


Me and Rus - he looked like Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. :)


Some of Ryan's friends


I love both of these costumes!

Me and Brian - love him so much!


Ryan and his princess Julie.


Me and my brood! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love a good dress-up party. :) Everyone looks amazing.

Fiona said...

It sounds like great fun! Glad you enjoyeed it :)